Official SLU vs. SMS Game Thread

TheA_Bomb

Pregame show starting now on KFNS.

I already predicted SLU wins going away by 17. SMS fans will blame their Center's illness and the man for keeping their team down. I don't care got to break this streak of losses in Springfield, MO.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the future arena's will have WiFi so people can post message during the games.

I'm pretty sure that the NCAA won't allow you to LiveBlog or post on message boards during any event. The waiver that I had to sign for College Cup credentials last year told me that I couldn't, and there was a big stink when they kicked a college kid (if I remember correctly) out of a game last spring for LiveBlogging. Check out www.deadspin.com...Will Leitch definitely covered the ridiculous-ness-osity of the situation...and it is an A+ blog, on top of that.

The NCAA may not allow it but they can't stop it. Are they going to take away my blackberry and everyone else's before the game?

When I heard a few of the players were cleared I figured they would be back. If they aren't guilty then I have no problem with that unless there were some ethical issues the coach/school needed to deal with.

Is KFNS radio cutting in and out on others as well?

I can get a pretty good KFANS signal if I turn the radio toward the North x Northwest; I am not sure where they broadcast from but at home games (car radio) the signal is weak outside Scot Trade on Clark street all the way to 18th and Chouteau. My original fear was they would dominate sports and hold us hostage for PSL but I'm not sure Sirius or other new nationwide broadcast streaming is taking hold. If KFANS doesn't get more wattage no one will no when the Bills play

Sounds like Lisch reinjured the hand

I don't know how accurate that is...I mean it very well might be, but I've noticed its been taped all year so far(maybe Rammer hasn't). Wasn't that being done as a precautionary measure. That would be bad if it was indeed hurt though.

I don't know how accurate that is...I mean it very well might be, but I've noticed its been taped all year so far(maybe Rammer hasn't). Wasn't that being done as a precautionary measure. That would be bad if it was indeed hurt though.

They said he got it retaped