Does St. Louis have the top talent pool in Missouri?

At this time of year V should post some of his old threads about how many players in this year's graduating class are going D-1.

This list has five D-1 players on it and a lot of D-2 kids.

Which list are you referring to Nate. The list of Missouri guys or 2009 guys?

On the 2009 guys, who are your 5 out of this list?

Bryant Allen

Richard Anderson

Alex Bazzell

Lonnie Boga

Will Clark

Sean Duff

Tyler Griffey

Ben Hoener

Jerome Jones

Will Kirksey

Cody Sorenson

Marcel Taylor

Kyle Turner

Gavin Wiss

Doug Wallace

He definitely makes it. I just saw I was at 16 players and stopped. I could've also had Roundtree, Josh McCoy, and even Ed Jamerson, a totally underrated player.

You really don't have a clue about judging basketball talent do you V-time. Keep up the great work V-time as you make us so proud to know that you have a grasp on the areas talent. Has RM contacted you yet for some of your opinions. just curious.

PS. You never answered my question about Milestone from earlier. Have you seen them play and have you seen the non st. louis area kids play on that team, if so when and what did you think. Also Marcel Taylor, Ed Jamerson, and Jayme Donnolly should not be mentioned in the same breath as some of the best HS players in the state.

CCP101, just leave me alone. Are you even a Billiken fan? You almost never post anything remotely related to Billiken basketball. When you first came on here, all you did was post about a certain AAU team and a certain website, which gives me a pretty good idea of who you are. Anyone who clicks on your member topics can clearly see who you are affiliated with. Just leave me alone. You asked was Milestone more talented that McCluer North, and I said yes. I've seen Richard Anderson, Ron Waller, Marcel Smith, and Justin Keener person. I've seen video footage of Willie Reed. McCluer North is very good and their 3 Stars, no pun intended, will all play for money in about 5 years. Better than Milestone which also has Cortez Barrett and Widgett Washington, no. They arent supposed to be. Regular high schools aren't supposed to be better than prep schools.

Here’s some of CCP101's finest work

Jan 27th

I saw this video interview on www.rameybasketball.com website of Dezman Hickman from Collinsville and I did a little research and he is getting some strong interest from some mid majors like Indiana State and UMKC. Is this a kid that we should be talking about more. By the highlights on the video he looks decent any thoughts

March 29th

Saw that www.midstatehoops.com did a profile on the Falcons, they look to be very good this year.

March 12th

According to Rameybasketball.com Richard Rose is going to Lindenwood over several Division 1 interests.

March 12th

Anybody check out this video interview on Rameybasketball.com of leon Powell of Vashon.

Just read on www.rameybasketball.com that 6'8 Anthony Booker of McCluer North is going to the Salukis with his teammate Torres Roundtree. What the Heck is Brad and his staff doing.

Here's more

Jun 20th

Info on this game is up on www.rameybasketball.com

Their is rosters and game info with school address. Should be a good one.

Jun 18th

Their website is www.eteamz.com/saintlouisfalconsbball

This is when Tillman and the guard chicken was with the Falcons team in March and April before the Eagles stole them away.

Jun 15th

Good video Vtime. I seen this on rameybasketball.com it is of the St. Louis Falcons team from the Real Deal tournament in Arkansas during April. Major players on their showing their stuff

Abel Tillman of Berkley #45

Cornelius Chatt of Madison #13

Darain Sain of East St. Louis #24

With many others.

Mr. Ramey does a good job with that Falcons program that always seem to just fly under the radar and compete very well in national tournament. He has had some good players over the years

Robert Kreps kid, Lorenzo Taylor, Darren Brooks, Curtis Marshall, Jared Newson.

I think they have a eteamz website www.eteamz.com/saintlouisfalconsbasketball not sure if it is correct

Apr 19th

Hey V-time, I watched the Falcons play last weekend at the Gateway tourney in which they won. Beating Gameface two times and Gateway. They have a lot of good players including Todd Starks and Derron Wooten of Chaminade, Brian Mcgee of Jennings, Abel Tillman and Antoine Campbell of Berkley, Stefon Carson and Jeremy Robinson of Decatur Illinois, Darain Sain of East St. Louis, Corneilius Chatt of Madison, Dezman Hickman of Collinsiville, Justin Jones of Althoff, Craig Bals of Troy and a kid named David Bass of U'City who was the best player at the Gateway tourney last weekend. He dominated Booker of Gateway and any other big guy that tried to defend him. He is a true diamond in the rough. He is so strong but he is just 6'6 but he is about 230.

I like the ramey website and this video showed a lot of good highlights. www.rameybasketball.com

Apr 11th

www.rameybasketball.com has it posted

________________________________________________________________________________

_______

Do you really post anything about Billiken basketball? Sounds like you have a different theme. Reveal yourself.

Here's more

Jun 20th

Jun 18th

This is when Tillman and the guard chicken was with the Falcons team in March and April before the Eagles stole them away.

Jun 15th

Good video Vtime. I seen this on rameybasketball.com it is of the St. Louis Falcons team from the Real Deal tournament in Arkansas during April. Major players on their showing their stuff

With many others.

Mr. Ramey does a good job with that Falcons program that always seem to just fly under the radar and compete very well in national tournament. He has had some good players over the years

I think they have a eteamz website www.eteamz.com/saintlouisfalconsbasketball not sure if it is correct

Apr 19th

Hey V-time, I watched the Falcons play last weekend at the Gateway tourney in which they won. Beating Gameface two times and Gateway. They have a lot of good players including Todd Starks and Derron Wooten of Chaminade, Brian Mcgee of Jennings, Abel Tillman and Antoine Campbell of Berkley, Stefon Carson and Jeremy Robinson of Decatur Illinois, Darain Sain of East St. Louis, Corneilius Chatt of Madison, Dezman Hickman of Collinsiville, Justin Jones of Althoff, Craig Bals of Troy and a kid named David Bass of U'City who was the best player at the Gateway tourney last weekend. He dominated Booker of Gateway and any other big guy that tried to defend him. He is a true diamond in the rough. He is so strong but he is just 6'6 but he is about 230.

I like the ramey website and this video showed a lot of good highlights. www.rameybasketball.com

Apr 11th

________________________________________________________________________________

_______

Do you really post anything about Billiken basketball? Sounds like you have a different theme. Reveal yourself.

Get 'em V!

You really don't have a clue about judging basketball talent do you V-time. Keep up the great work V-time as you make us so proud to know that you have a grasp on the areas talent. Has RM contacted you yet for some of your opinions. just curious.

PS. You never answered my question about Milestone from earlier. Have you seen them play and have you seen the non st. louis area kids play on that team, if so when and what did you think. Also Marcel Taylor, Ed Jamerson, and Jayme Donnolly should be mentioned in the same breath as some of the best HS players in the state.

CCP101, just leave me alone. Are you even a Billiken fan? You almost never post anything remotely related to Billiken basketball. When you first came on here, all you did was post about a certain AAU team and a certain website, which gives me a pretty good idea of who you are. Anyone who clicks on your member topics can clearly see who you are affiliated with. Just leave me alone. You asked was Milestone more talented that McCluer North, and I said yes. I've seen Richard Anderson, Ron Waller, Marcel Smith, and Justin Keener person. I've seen video footage of Willie Reed. McCluer North is very good and their 3 Stars, no pun intended, will all play for money in about 5 years. Better than Milestone which also has Cortez Barrett and Widgett Washington, no. They arent supposed to be. Regular high schools aren't supposed to be better than prep schools.

Here’s some of CCP101's finest work

Jan 27th

I saw this video interview on www.rameybasketball.com website of Dezman Hickman from Collinsville and I did a little research and he is getting some strong interest from some mid majors like Indiana State and UMKC. Is this a kid that we should be talking about more. By the highlights on the video he looks decent any thoughts

March 29th

Saw that www.midstatehoops.com did a profile on the Falcons, they look to be very good this year.

March 12th

According to Rameybasketball.com Richard Rose is going to Lindenwood over several Division 1 interests.

March 12th

Anybody check out this video interview on Rameybasketball.com of leon Powell of Vashon.

Just read on www.rameybasketball.com that 6'8 Anthony Booker of McCluer North is going to the Salukis with his teammate Torres Roundtree. What the Heck is Brad and his staff doing.

Here's more

Jun 20th

Jun 18th

Jun 15th

With many others.

Apr 19th

Apr 11th

_______

Sorry for the long quote, but this is priceless on so many levels.

Sorry for the long quote, but this is priceless on so many levels.

I have no problem saying who I am I have admited to supporting Ramey, because of what he has done for my son over the years. My son has played with him for the past 3 years and is set to graduate this year from Chaminade. My history goes back way further than you with the Bills. So whats your point?

I have nothing to hide but I will expose a wannabe guru/basketball player that never played the game.As you can see I did my research on you also and you over hype a lot of players that turn out to be nothing ala Curtis Muse and so many others. So for you to come on here like you really know what is going on and have a clue about what level these kids will end up on is absurd, your opinion is not valid because of all the wrong ones you have given.

You very very very much so want to be liked, but V-Time I like you, but I also feel sorry for a young man that lives to post on a message board. You are missing the prime years of your life. Take your wife/fiance whatever you have out to dinner or a movie for a change and try and give her as much attention as you do this message board before someone else does.

Does SLU have anymore scholarships left for this year?

I found one for you MR. V-time and I answered a lot of questions as you did with articles from Rameys website.

I see three that will for sure, with two more who probably will.

Nate you only saw 3 guys for sure D1 and two more probables? I know Grifffey, Anderson, and Allen are you 3 for sure, who are the two probables and who are the 8 you are leaving off?

Bryant Allen

Richard Anderson

Alex Bazzell

Lonnie Boga

Will Clark

Sean Duff

Tyler Griffey

Ben Hoener

Jerome Jones

Will Kirksey

Cody Sorenson

Marcel Taylor

Kyle Turner

Gavin Wiss

Doug Wallace

STL Insider,

St.Louis does have a few high school players that are capable of playing at high major programs. I honestly don't think the the talent here compares to NYC. Not even close ! Are you familiar with NYC basketball ? I suggest you do a little research before you start comparing NYC players to STL players !

STL Insider,

St.Louis does have a few high school players that are capable of playing at high major programs. I honestly don't think the the talent here compares to NYC. Not even close ! Are you familiar with NYC basketball ? I suggest you do a little research before you start comparing NYC players to STL players !

I did a quick check of some top NYC prospects and most had either signed with a big BCS school or were strongly leaning that way. We may have one guy from year to year who fits that mold but we don't have the pure quantity that NYC produces.

STL Insider,

This is what billikenroy said: "sthi, i bet there are all borough teams in nyc that would be the better of the entire state of missouri."

I disagree and I gave a list and if he can name that all borough team that will beat this team of Missouri guys, I'll shut up.

Willie Reed (Saint Louis)

Richard Anderson (high-major prospect)

Johnny Coy (Arizona State)

Marcus Denmon (Missouri)

Steve Moore (Missouri)

Mike Dixon (high major prospect)

Bryant Allen (high major prospect)_

Tyler Griffey (high major prospect)

Anthony Booker (SIU Carbondale)

John Brandenburg (Virginia)

Kramer Soderberg (Undecided D1 prospect)

Jesse Perry (Undecdied D1 prospect)

Sean Duff (D1 prospect)

Jayme Donnelly (Undecided D1 prospect)

Courtney Belger ( Undecided D1 prospect)

Anthony James (Undecided D1 prospect)

More often than you would think. The national HS powerhouses usually field a starting 5 of D-1 talent if not more than that. North would be competitive but winning a missouri state championship is a lot easier than say an Illinois state championship.

McCluer North will get their chance to show some people how good they are at the Tournament of Champions in Springfield, MO Jan 18th, 19th, and 20th. There are teams from New York, Alabama, Louisiana, Illinois, and Florida this year and depending on which poll you look at their are 3-4 nationally ranked teams.

Here is the website for the T of C with the teams playing in it

http://www.bassprotofc.com/

v, just go to rivals or scout either one and do a player search for whatever year you want to compare and limit the search to new york. you will see their addresses next to the name. stephenson alone could probably beat your team.

STL Insider,

Bryant Allen is a good player, but he is not a high major prospect. There are thousands of players his size around the country that play at high profile schools. I honestly can't see Memphis, Kansas, UCLA, or UConn offering him. They would

luck at players his size from the top prep schools first. You put Bryant Allen in the Chicago Public High League and he is an average player ! Every team in that league has two or three players his size with the same skills or better.

Again, I think Allen is good, but he is a mid major player at best ! Players his size or a dime-a dozen !

v, just go to rivals or scout either one and do a player search for whatever year you want to compare and limit the search to new york. you will see their addresses next to the name. stephenson alone could probably beat your team.

That's right and I guess Vashon didn't beat national stars like Luther Head, Darius Miles, and Paul Harris. They didn't push Lebron James' high school team to the limit. Those teams weren't even the all-state teams. To say one borough can beat a team of Missouri's best is not logical to me and nothing anyone says is going to sway me any differently. Time for a hiatus from this board. Its been fun!