VTIME IS NO MORE!

Vee (or should I call you STLHOOPSINSIDER) im assuming I was at your website STLHOOPSINSIDER.com and it looks promiing will you get more info on there as it progresses

Its my site and I definitely will have more info coming very soon. The website is not even close to being complete, I just didnt see the point in waiting any longer to launch the site with some players already starting their senior years. For the record I'm not in competition with any other local St. Louis sports sites. All of those sites are good in their own way. My aim is just to bring awareness to a basketball scene that I feel is underpublicized and underrated. I would prefer everyone called me STL Hoops Insider instead of V or VTIME, because that name represents some negative connotations to some people on this board and I would rather have those who visit my site or read my posts look at them objectively and not just write them off because of the VTIME reputation. The site is currently non-profit and is just a small portion of a bigger network of people working with area athletes on the actual steps that need to be taken to make the transition from high school basketball to college basketball on and off the court. The website is simply another outlet for the mission.

Its my site and I definitely will have more info coming very soon. The website is not even close to being complete, I just didnt see the point in waiting any longer to launch the site with some players already starting their senior years. For the record I'm not in competition with any other local St. Louis sports sites. All of those sites are good in their own way. My aim is just to bring awareness to a basketball scene that I feel is underpublicized and underrated. I would prefer everyone called me STL Hoops Insider instead of V or VTIME, because that name represents some negative connotations to some people on this board and I would rather have those who visit my site or read my posts look at them objectively and not just write them off because of the VTIME reputation. The site is currently non-profit and is just a small portion of a bigger network of people working with area athletes on the actual steps that need to be taken to make the transition from high school basketball to college basketball on and off the court. The website is simply another outlet for the mission.

so i take it that damion smith transferred to career academy?

so i take it that damion smith transferred to career academy?

If I find out otherwise, I will let you know. The most up to date portions of my site are the "Media Section" and the "Submit a Player" section. I'm proud of the "Submit a Player" function that I think is one of the best I've seen because it only asks for the most vital information to be required where as I've seen most databases really dont accept applications that leave off some information. There will be big updates this weekend. My staff of educators and evaluators are young, enthusiastic and hungry and will be providing players stories, interviews and news regularly. The site is not where I want it to be, but I went forward with launching the site because it gave my program some credibility and legitimacy for local players who were looking for exposure. There will be at least one player feature/interview up by this weekend. All player features/interviews will appear in the "Inside Scoop" section and when new features/interviews are up I will make a post to notify the board of the new information. Players are really starting to jump aboard and I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the frequency of new player features and interviews. Please email me at the address in my signature if you want to speak at length about any players or my actual program. I will however continue to answer questions in this thread or any other thread as long as the question have some merit and arent sarcastic or derogatory.

Guest BillikenReport

I would prefer everyone called me STL Hoops Insider instead of V or VTIME, because that name represents some negative connotations to some people on this board and I would rather have those who visit my site or read my posts look at them objectively and not just write them off because of the VTIME reputation.

What about the people who remember you as "ProBlack?" Can we still call you that?

I'm trying to look at your site. Is the only link that works the one for the message board?

Or is your site going through a redesign period like my site is?

Good luck to you and your brother.

- Nate

can i call you stlhi? i am all about shortcuts.

good luck stlhi. you definitely have the passion to make it work.

I delete jimbo's post again, but left this one up...The graphic is funny :unsure:

that's it, you just cranked my liberalometer up to 11 for the weekend... conservative housewives will run screaming w/ their snails between their legs, old people will cower in fear... MOTHER FROCK - the old tramp cattycorner from my desk is on one of her "young people are worthless" rants again, i'm going to skullfrock my way to non-conformist nirvana this weekend. just heard the old slag say "18-25 year old people just have no idea what's going on today, they're in their own little worlds with their ipods® and their internets®..."

there will never be a blacker labor day weekend. none more black. it might even be classified as ProBlack.

What about the people who remember you as "ProBlack?" Can we still call you that?

I'm trying to look at your site. Is the only link that works the one for the message board?

Or is your site going through a redesign period like my site is?

Good luck to you and your brother.

- Nate

I'm going through constant updates, so I apologize for any problems. I've been floored by the immediate respone of area athletes who would appreciate some pub. I've got a big interview tonight with a big prospect from the area. The article should be up by no later than noon tomorrow. It will probably be up tonight, but I wont make any promises. I'll announce the interview in a separate thread when it is complete. I've approached some players with some interesting proposals and have gotten some good results including one consensus top 5 area player already consenting to be interviewed.

Guest BillikenReport

I'm going through constant updates, so I apologize for any problems.

I've tried to look at the site a couple times, and I can only get the message board link to work.

Is there something I'm missing?

- Nate

I've tried to look at the site a couple times, and I can only get the message board link to work.

Is there something I'm missing?

- Nate

I'll consult the webmaster, because I'm not sure what problem you are having. I've looked at it at school as well as home today and havent had any problems. I know for sure it works for everyone on "Internet Explorer," so if you have that program on your computer, please try that.

that's it, you just cranked my liberalometer up to 11 for the weekend... conservative housewives will run screaming w/ their snails between their legs, old people will cower in fear... MOTHER FROCK - the old tramp cattycorner from my desk is on one of her "young people are worthless" rants again, i'm going to skullfrock my way to non-conformist nirvana this weekend. just heard the old slag say "18-25 year old people just have no idea what's going on today, they're in their own little worlds with their ipods® and their internets®..."

there will never be a blacker labor day weekend. none more black. it might even be classified as ProBlack.

But it goes to 11.

Guest BillikenReport

I've heard that a few times now and I'm looking into it. I had no idea firefox was so popular.

I was using Safari when I couldn't get your site to work.

I checked it out using Internet Explorer and it worked.

- Nate

I was using Safari when I couldn't get your site to work.

I checked it out using Internet Explorer and it worked.

- Nate

I'm glad you found the site using Internet Explorer I would suggest that to anyone who has trouble with the site. Also, Nate I would like you to glance over the site and I'll take any input you can give me, just send me a PM instead of pointing out a flaw on the board.

can i call you stlhi? i am all about shortcuts.

good luck stlhi. you definitely have the passion to make it work.

I'm fine with the name stlhi on this forum for shortcut purposes. Also, STEVE I looked at the top 20 posters and I see VTIME is 3rd with 4,000+ posts. I dont think thats fair to the guys who have been around since 1999. Retiring VTIME at #20 on the list is perfectly fine with me.

Guest BillikenReport

I'm fine with the name stlhi on this forum for shortcut purposes. Also, STEVE I looked at the top 20 posters and I see VTIME is 3rd with 4,000+ posts. I dont think thats fair to the guys who have been around since 1999. Retiring VTIME at #20 on the list is perfectly fine with me.

Wow. It didn't take you long to rack up 4,000+ — especially considering your ban period and the multiple names you've used on the board.

You'll just have to wait five more years for people to pass you. But at least the VTime name will live on.

Why doesn't your site work with Safari? Can you fix that?

How is your site going to be different from Terrell Ramey's? It looks like you're trying to have the same set-up he has. Will you have the stlhoopsinsider Battle 4 The Rankings and all-area teams and team rankings?

I like your initiative, but you're going to have to do something more with the site because Ramey's site has all the same stuff already.

- Nate

edit: I just checked out the message board. This is priceless: "The STL Hoops Insider Forum was created with the local prospects in mind. We ask that you refrain from personal attacks and discriminatory remarks. Feel free to voice your opinion, but slander and inappropriate comments will not be tolerated in this forum."

Such a gentleman.