Where is V-Time?

Did we lose him during the transition?

homeboy's got 8 jobs, 27 hours, 3 kids, 2 mortgages, a partridge and a pear tree this year... he claims he'll be too busy to post much, but i expect a triumphant return once he figures out how to work the system at the stowe again this semester

...a 401(k) with 100% employer match...

LOL

EmployERRRR: "Now, VTIME - is it ok if we call you VTIME???"

VTIME: "Yeah."

EmployERRRR: "Great. We want to know about ALL the high school basketball players w/in 200 miles, ALL THE TIME. Can you do that???"

EmployERRRR: "Good, here's 50,000 cash. Sit over there and shut up."

LOL

EmployERRRR: "Now, VTIME - is it ok if we call you VTIME???"

EmployERRRR: "Great. We want to know about ALL the high school basketball players w/in 200 miles, ALL THE TIME. Can you do that???"

EmployERRRR: "Good, here's 50,000 cash. Sit over there and shut up."

i would think that at some point in the above conversation, v would insist on asking the "EmployERRRR" if he would offer anderson or harrelson now and if he has seen gateway play this summer.

i would think that at some point in the above conversation, v would insist on asking the "EmployERRRR" if he would offer anderson or harrelson now and if he has seen gateway play this summer.

Or he would insist that he would only take the job if they hired his little brother too.

Or he would insist that he would only take the job if they hired his little brother too.

He's already tried to get Lorenzo Gordon a job through the employee referral program. V will get a $500 bonus if Gordon gets hired and they don't find out about his academic issues until after he's been at the company for 90 days.

we should have a poll-somebody want to set one up?

studying?

chasing the new frosh on campus, note political correctness?

working two jobs?

finding his way to classes at the STOWE?

ETC.

VTime can write in later and tell who won!

V mentioned not too long ago that a heavy school load/internship would be keeping him away - hope he has a successful school year, his input and passion will be missed.

i kid him and join in the frustration when he wants to recruit all the kids that get to play in the phl, but the truth is that vtime does indeed drum up conversation. his passion is indeed missed.

i kid him and join in the frustration when he wants to recruit all the kids that get to play in the phl, but the truth is that vtime does indeed drum up conversation. his passion is indeed missed.

Agreed, BRoy. But...if Irons' name is cleared anytime soon, we'll know where the V machine has been...

V mentioned not too long ago that a heavy school load/internship would be keeping him away - hope he has a successful school year, his input and passion will be missed.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm exhausted. I'm taking 18 hours including an internship, and 3 part-time jobs. One of those jobs is a labor of love and will result in me returning to the board under a new name. I consulted with Steve about it a few weeks ago and he said it was okay. If all goes well this semester, I graduate in December. Being the first one in the family to graduate college is going to be such an honor. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions for me and I'll try to answer them when I have time. I have some inside info, but I dont want to post it on the board, at least not yet.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm exhausted. I'm taking 18 hours including an internship, and 3 part-time jobs. One of those jobs is a labor of love and will result in me returning to the board under a new name. I consulted with Steve about it a few weeks ago and he said it was okay. If all goes well this semester, I graduate in December. Being the first one in the family to graduate college is going to be such an honor. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions for me and I'll try to answer them when I have time. I have some inside info, but I dont want to post it on the board, at least not yet.

V comes back with a teaser! Like the Supremes sang, "You just keep me hanging on......" Good luck V. I don't know why HS doesn't hire you as an AC.

Best of luck with school. Don't forget that school is more important than the the other stuff and overwelm yourself.

Good luck, V. Give 'em hell.

18 hours! i'm impressed v! work hard. this is the most important academic year of your life. good luck.

• 3 months later...