hello

longtime reader, firstime poster...i'm expecting a big win this saturday...memphis is poorly coached and our squad is ripe for explosion...word on the street is that tommie needs to improve the grades and test scores...losing tommie will really hurt the backcourt next season...what is the latest on the arena project? the clock is ticking for an a-10 opener...word is that brad and his crew are going to have to spread their recruiting wings a little farther and wider next year because after lisch the local pickings are slim...did anyone catch the recent slu grad on american idol? the kid was dogging the lou...check out stlsportslounge.com...it is a great place to discuss local sports, politics, news, and women...word is that patience with husak is going to pay off big a few years...i'm out of here

Nice name Gov... "Why do I always get the warped ones??"

FYI Bryce had a really strong practice today...very tough on the boards and several nice blocks. He hasnt been able to handle Tom in the practices I've been to but he is definitely improving and UB is taking notice. Conversely, JJ had a terrible practice today...he was there only in body and wasnt even doing the routine drills correctly. Wouldnt be surprised if he gets minimal PT unless really needed due to foul trouble by a starter...