If we get Scott Suggs.......

TEE

>what will the MU morons say then????

>

>http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/missouri-...message=4613457

>

>

>FIGHT ON!

For the lunatic-fringe faction of Mizzou fans who try to convince the rest of the world that they consider SLU on the same level as UMSL or SEMO (i.e., they doth protest too much), the degree of absolute unbridled mass hysteria that will overcome them if that were to happen is utterly immeasurable!

A total meltdown. They would completely lose it. Some of the saner posters on tb would be calling for CMA's head. Some of them would say they were no longer intrested in Suggs and some would start screaming for the NCAA to start investigating SLU. For fans of a program that has been busted multiple times for cheating they sure love to accuse everybody else of it.

It will be ugly if SLU lands Suggs. I would probably have to avoid Tigerboard for awhile.

What would the reaction be here? You seem to have your own lunatic-fringe, it's just smaller.

I am unfortunately used to Missouri missing out on a lot of the best Missouri kids, so I am mentally prepared either way.

It seems like a lot of people are already counting Suggs as part our '08 class. I think that's WAY too optimistic and is only setting yourself up for a major let down. This guy is now the 45th player in the country according to Scout (http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=9&c=4&pid=88&yr=2008). We have a shot, but it's going to be tough. I think it will be a major coup if we score this kid...and it should be treated as so.

if i was suggs, unless i was really tired of the recruiting process, i would take all of my official visits in the fall which might take him almost until november to decide. it wouldnt surprise me to see the weds in november press conference with the various hats lined up and he picks up the winner and puts it on his head as he signs his loi.

Sorry, as much as I want to see SS in Billiken Blue I don't think we are at that level yet-I see him at a BCS school. I see JP and MR completing our 08 class with PE staying on ath. scholarship. If available, (rel. given by WI) I see JH replacing PE as the 13th scholarship player.