Perry visits St. Louis University

Jesse Perry states that Melo is his favorite player. Aren't George Karl and RM buddies? If so maybe he could foster an introduction. That would be a pretty sweet recruiting ploy.

George Karl and Don Nelson dropping by for visits could go a long way in swaying any players with NBA aspirations.

I was just glad to read that he's due back today before Eagles practice. Maybe he'll commit. I was also glad to read Nate acknowledge that the Gateway Tech team has 3 other 2008 D1 prospects in Kenny Harris, Courtney Belger, and Darron Hobbs. I really like Hobbs. For a 5'1ll guard he is as quick as anyone and he can drop step dunk a basketball. He's a really good shooter and can play both guard spots. Really talented kid. Vashon might've won state if he hadnt transferred mid-year.

Jimmy McKinney are cousins. He is also the cousin of his Gateway Tech teammates Kenny Harris and Donnell McKinney. He is also the younger brother of former MVC Newcomer of the Year Lorenzo Gordon and his younger brother Priest Gordon.