Suggs narrows list to seven

Far be it for me to defend Roy but I made the initial comment.

I merely suggested that if Suggs was so fond of BS that his firing has turned him off on SLU then he should have rewarded BS with a committment when he was the head coach. Did Suggs like the Head Coach or did he like the school? If it was the Head coach he had the perfect opportunity to seal his fate but declined. If it is the school we should be still in the running. Which I think we are.

My second point on RM was he will operate in Plan A's and Plan 1A's not Plan C's and D's. He will not get everyone he recruits but he won't miss on many. And if he does miss on his Plan A his Plan 1A will be close in ability to his original Plan A.

>IT is a FACT that SLU was in Scott's top choices while Brad

>was here.

>I will guarantee that.

Well if SLU was among his top choices before but isn't now after the coaching and resources have been enormously upgraded, then his loyalty to Kramer was much greater than anyone could have anticipated. Of course, there is a big difference between being among a player's top choices and landing him.

That is not fair to put that kind of pressure on a seventeen-year-old kid. I don't think Brad would ever wanted that kind of pressure on Suggs. Knowing how Brad operated he probably told the kid to explore his options. I don't think a Suggs committment would have made a difference one way or the other in saving Brad's job. People decided that they did't want their name and their money connected with Brad's brand of basketball. It is that simple.

yeah, you've done nothing but post for the last 6 months how slu has suggs in the bag.