SLU Ticket Office was Great!

I plan to get season tix for the first time this upcoming season, can I sign up for that in OCT?

I planned to do this before the coaching change, eventhough I live out of town.

a bomb, i wouldnt wait. plus, if i was you i would buck up for at least a minimum billiken club membership. the small points will be a huge difference maker next year when we go to the chaifetz arena.

I wanted to get the tix this year and Billiken Club membership in the hopes of getting in next year. I may return to St. Louis one day and would like to have some seniority built up. Plus I usually make about 3 games a year.

Where is the Mezzanine End? Is that lower or upper bowl?

been looking to get tickets in my own name for a while and pretty much had to before this season so that they'll be mine for the new arena.

Sad thing is I was able to buy 4 tics only 3 rows behind my parents who have been season ticket holders for 35+ years.

Sent in an email this morning, recieved a call back before noon.

I'am now a season ticket holder.

Can't wait.

Great job by SLU ticket office.

With the upsurge expected in season ticket holders for the 2007-08 season, SLU could have more season ticket holders than it has seats available when they make the move over to campus for the 2008-09 season.

As a word of advice, it would pay you to invest another $125+ and buy a membership in the Billiken club for the upcoming season. Billiken Club members will go to the head of the line over non-Billiken members when they dole out the seats for the 2008-09 season.

So Plaza = Lower Bowl

Mezzanine = Upper Bowl

I like the way they are pimping the seasons tix but they need to show what the hell your paying for. They have a diagram of the Scotttrade Center but nothing explains what the section distinctions are. Am I asking too much?

I am an out of towner - living in Chicago - who will never move back to STL. I try to make 1 to 2 games a year in STL, and have plenty of friends in STL I could give tickets to. I was looking at having season tickets for the new arena and was going to do the Billiken Club membership. My question is this:

If I buy Bills season tickets now for this year and then before the end of the calendar year do the Billiken Club, will I be okay for Chiaeftz next year?

Thanks.