We need a coach

This is starting to get ridiculous. It's ending the second work week since BS got fired. I'm starting to get back to my original feelings after the firing...anger. We now have all our eggs in the Majerus basket. SIGN HIM. At this point, who the hell knows if it's gonna happen. He's rumored to have some recruits in pocket...so that's a good thing. But now, if we don't sign RM, we will be completly screwed next year. How can we sign recruits if our coach can't even talk to them? All this ##### should have been hashed out long ago.

If you can believe pdiddy (and I think everyone on this board does), he said that Griskenas and Eberhard were coming here when UB was the coach. I'm sure there were going to be people who didn't think the class of Griskenas, Eberhard, Relephorde and Mitchell was anything special, but I think it would have been a very solid class.

Of course we only know what we have read about these guys, nobody has seen them play (except for Mitchell a little) -- I'd like to hear from pdiddy or Nate about these 4.

UB didn't have a great class last year because Obi didn't do the things he needed to and wasn't in the best condition. Dixon was overmatched at SLU (academically) -- UB got bad information from Dixon's previous school.

But I think he was ready to follow that up with a very solid class. Now somebody else gets to benefit from it.

I said a few times that I though Brad really only had 1 BAD class and that was our last one. Between Relephorde and Mitchell, it already topped that one. It really did look like some of those Juco's were coming our way. And on the day Brad was fired, it sounded like Mr. Kentucky held us in high regard. Our athleticism was much higher than when Romar left.

Anyway, no need to get back into this. He's gone and that's that. I just hope we get Majerus because, IMO, he is the only person available who can salvage a class for next year.

If MG and Eberhardt were coming to SLU why did they not sign right away? Just a question not a statement. I am sure Pdiddy is correct but why did it take almost two weeks after Brad being let go for the info to be posted. I wonder if it the kids simply saying it now because after they looked around they did not find anything better but or once again maybe we simply were their fall back. Either case does not say much about Brad's recruiting ability.

I agree. Soderberg had his chances and failed. He got a visit from Alexander in the fall, but didn't lock him up. While a lot of jucos don't sign in the fall, it's not unheard of. When Soderberg was fired we were sitting there with three unused scholarships. That's not getting the job done.