A new Billiken tradition

brianstl

I been thinking if the RM thing gets done we will get a lot of national attention next season. We need a tradition all our own. JJRay's "The Fetz" nickname got me thinking how about the fez. It is something no other program's fans I know of wear. When we move in the new building they could be called "the Fetz's Fezzes(sp)".

Here is one and just replacing the patch with a Billiken and changing the wording we would be set.

http://www.lafsco.com/qs600a.jpg

Great idea! Where do I get one? Also, if RM comes you could tie this in with the movie Casablanca. Remember Sidney Green wore a fez all the time. You could call the student cheering section "Rick's Cafe". Too bad SLU doesn't have an Ashley Judd. Hey, maybe we could give an honorary degree to Charlize Theron or Halle Berry. I can see it now, signs saying "You're gonna get Fezzed at the Fetz!"

Indeed.

Even though Paintbrush was not a requisite skill for my current position, I still feel that I bring a lot to the table in that respect. If some embarrassing X-mas party photos got out, I think my boss would greatly appreciate my ability to quickly get some candy canes and Sunny Delight bottles in there in place of "the good stuff" and "the juice", as it were...