Possible Reason

Could this be the case where the admin after seeing how recruiting was going went to Brad and said it is time to change one or two of the assistant coaches. Knowing Brad's loyalty, I could see where he might refuse to do so and this became the reason for Brad being fired. To me this seems a little more likely than Biondi or a big time booster forcing the issue. This is just my speculation, but to me sounds at least possible. Of course if this is the case, then it could mean there is no big name celebrity coach waiting in the wings either.

I'm thinking UB saw this last year, which is why he brought in his new assistant, who had some recruiting strengths. But then you don't even let it play out for a year? I thought he was on the verge of a very good class and my guess is some of it was attributable to JW.

I was in the camp of giving Coach a last chance at a good recruiting class. Now, after this bizarre chain of events, CL and Biondi are on my hotseat. Now they are going to have to come through big time or outa here as a Billiken fan and season ticket holder. And they better start communicating the reasons, the honest reasons behind this farce!