Hey there

Umassboy

Almost all of us have personally met Steve and there is no way in hell that is steve

Posted Image

Posted Image

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy

that's the only way either team is going to the big dance. You're right about hte A-10. SLU is down but we all thought the A-10 would get 3-4 bids every year. We were certainly wrong. It's a shame the conference is so poorly managed to allow teams with RPIs over 250. Why don't they set some schedulng regulations?

I figured as much. I personally think it's fine. I like to see a little excitement and some rivalry, even if at times it's childish and brainless. All at the Umassboard I'm sure would welcome you guys to the a-10 and tell you good luck except when you play us.

To answer the a-10 scdeduling question: Ask most and they will tell you it is pisspoor management by the bigs. Linda Bruno's name might come up but scheduling is also the responsibility of the school. In recent passed the a-10 was getting 4 and five teams and it was hindering on a major conference but recently not so much. I think that is why they wanted to bring in St. Lou and Charlotte.

YOU GOT IT, PUNK!

You guys are either really good at ignoring people or just have bad memories. The first thing I would have done if I showed up was remind me of the first round on the tourney going back to 98, I believe it was. Larry Hughes was shut down by Mike "the white blanket" Babul but we still got stung.

We owe you a nice drubbing still. Hence, Saturday evening!

Steve,

The person may not have been impersonating you directly. UMass has a "sign guy" too and some UMass fans like to make fun of him. So SLUsignguy could just be someone trying to make up a name for a ridiculous SLU fan. The UMass Sign Guy makes homemade signs promoting UMass players like you have done but his often involve really bad puns and "rebus-like" construction. He also is a bit older and seems rather dispassionate when showing his signs which makes a rather odd/creepy combo to me. Signs are great but it is about supporting the team so show some fire when you show your sign.

Wow graduated one player that really had any impact last year no disrespect to VN but with the lack of Drejaj this year tommie "TDELL" Liddell has had the biggest improvement from beyond the arc from 1 season to another that i have ever seen and that fills that void

Posted Image

Posted Image

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy