Press Conference called tomorrow at 11 am

YUKMOUTH

He has never posted any BS, and he appears to be on top of the women's program. He also had some good info from the old Grawer days, as well as the Floyd Irons situation.

That being said, I would guess that any press conference relates to (a) an arena donation/naming or (B) the announcement that the A-10 volley championships are coming to SLU next year.

I can't see why they would ever call a press conference to give their support to Brad because that would only stir up more of this talk. I think we all have seen in the past when a topic starts to come to a head (like last year's thing about Tommie Liddell leaving for the NBA), they do not give it more press as not to fuel the fire.

If there is in fact a press conference, it must have nothing to do with replacing the coaching staff or trying to kill said rumors...in my opinion at least.

You may be right, I've never interviewed coaches. As long as they get the guy they think is the best coach and fir for their program. If a school chooses to overlook the best candidate because he is black, they are really hurting themselves. Personally, I can't even imagine having any job openning and not taking the best candidate. Just seems silly too me. Its really too bad it has to be an issue.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.