I don't understand Brad

Omnipotent

Brad is up is his room going over tape he says.. Let me save him some time and trouble... YOU ARE LAZY AND YOU HAVE NOT RECRUITED ANYONE!!! YOU HAVE NO DEPTH!! Even if he makes a miracoulous recovery and makes the tournament this year, he has nothing for the following seasons. There is nothing left to work with and with his non existent personality I don't see us landing anyone worth while.

Officially off the bandwagon!!

Brad has nothing, because he creates nothing. He cannot motivate IV, yet he leaves him in for 30+ minutes a game. The answer is so simple, Move LM to #3, and put IV, and AK in at the same time. You cannot expect AK and DM to come in and make a big difference when they get very little playing time, maybe if giving a real chance you might be surprised. AK hasn't seen real playing time since the Western Illinois game when he scored 7pts in 8 min, IV scored 8pts in 20 min. DM has never seen real playing time. But I'm Just Saying.....

I am not a Coach, but I am a Thinker...