• Website URL
    http://slulacrosse.com

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Favorite Billiken
    Kwamain Mitchell
  1. someone who I think is his brother tweeted out 1:30 like 2 hours ago
  2. Yup. Now we just need to fix the grand/ FPP intersection
  3. How do you go from hating Milik more than anyone to defending jolly? That's an incredible turn
  4. Nm
  5. If you're not getting your deep dish from blackthorn you're not playing right
  6. Lol. Jesus we blew this one.
  7. Yes. All undergrad transfers sit a year who go to D1 only way to avoid it is to drop a division or go to non NCAA school (usually a JUCO). Hope Milik is happy in normal. I wish we had given him a better coach and seen what his ceiling is.
  8. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Can_Play NHL has been the first to do a lot of things, but situations like shaw are kinda the "put up or shut up" time. NBA has been very quick to react in the Kobe and Rondo incidents.
  9. The NHL really tries to paint themselves as the leader on LGBT issues in professional sports. We'll see if they actually walk the walk.
  10. Noticed that light as well. Glad it's finally there. Will be easier to walk to/from the game from fieldhouse/triumph/Vito's
  11. He didn't need a to get a coaching job, all he needed was A job. Literally could have taught high school history class and got paid 2M. His duty of mitigation was limited to a job, any job.
  12. Has there been any leak on how much we are paying Ford? Presumably we can find out when Oklahoma state makes its first payment to him right? I'm very curious to see what type of language was in his Oklahoma state contract about next employer. From my reading online there was not many restrictions so we shouldn't really be paying him much of anything, but I can't find the full contract yet.
  13. Haha this discussion is dumb everyone knows Miles is right. If I'm a college coach I go yeah "yeah he's right his old coach was an idiot, can't wait to use him way more effectively." His comments aren't relevant if you're a smart coach because you'll literally never have anywhere near the incompetence of Jim crews.
  14. "No athletic scholarships" . Hopefully miles can find an "academic" scholarship.
  15. I don't really understand all the shade people throw at our players. I've had terrible coaches that made me hate practicing and great coaches that made me so much better. Count me in the group that blames crews & co.